Return to Headlines

Student Record Request

In an effort to provide a secure and efficient service for requesting student records, all requests will be submitted online using the new student record request system, Scribbles.  Current seniors will continue to use the Parchment service to request free high school transcripts until July 31 of their graduating year.

Instructions for Records Request

Link to Student Records Request Site