Student Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
Thank you for your patience regarding updates for student drop-off and pick-up. For the first few weeks of school, we will use the same procedures as last year, using Seaford Baptist Church's parking lot for traffic arriving to the school in the morning and afternoons.
If you need to park your car to assist your student, you will need to park at the church. Students may not be dropped off in the church parking lot. If you park at the church lot, please escort your student and remain with him/her until students begin entering the building at 8:50 a.m.
- ALL drop-off vehicles must enter the Seaford Baptist Church parking lot through the church’s east entrance prior. Vehicles dropping off will not be permitted to park in the SES parking lot or pull into the loop in front of the school early. All vehicles must enter the Seaford Baptist Church lot.
- Vehicles will proceed through the driveway to a place in the queue line at the church’s west entrance closest to SES.
- Vehicles will be directed by YPSO deputies when to proceed to the SES entrance as space allows.
- When entering the SES parking lot, vehicles will follow the same procedures as in previous years. SES staff will motion the directions for vehicles to move.
- Students should be prepared with bookbag ready to exit vehicles from the passenger side- not the driver's side.
- Students must stay in vehicles until the whistle is blown and staff motion to exit vehicles.
- Vehicles will receive direction to exit SES; vehicles will be able to turn right or left.
Students being dropped off for the Right at School child care program may continue to enter through the east entrance up until 8:15 a.m. No other non-staff vehicles may enter the Seaford loop directly from Seaford Road during drop-off and pickup times.
The line for student drop-off will be between 8:30-8:55 am.
Please communicate this new pattern to all adults who transport your children. We want to thank both Seaford Baptist Church and the YPSO for their assistance in this new traffic pattern.
All vehicles follow the same procedures as drop-off:
- ALL drop-off vehicles must enter the Seaford Baptist Church parking lot through the church’s east entrance prior. Vehicles picking up will not be permitted to park in the SES parking lot or pull into the loop in front of the school early. All vehicles must enter the Seaford Baptist Church lot.
- Your pink car number card must be displayed in the window where it is visible for staff to see (windshield or driver's door window).
- If you have not picked up your pink student pick-up card, you must have a photo ID out and ready to show the staff member taking numbers.
- Pink pick-up cards that have not been picked up will be issued to students. Please keep these numbers in the vehicles of anyone picking up your student(s).
- ALL students will receive pink cards (even bus riders). Families will keep the numbers in their vehicles in case they are ever having to pick up early from school.
**Any changes in your child's dismissal must be received by email to email@example.com before 1:30 p.m.
**If your student has an appointment requiring a pick up from school before we begin dismissing students, please pick them up before 3:00 p.m. Regular everyday pickups will need to wait until we begin dismissing at 3:25 p.m. and present your pink card to the staff member taking numbers.