Career & College Center
What are the College & Career Center hours?
The College & Career Center is staffed by Career Coach, Ms. Rosier. Students who wish to use resources in the College & Career Center or want to meet with M. Rosier can make an appointment by filling out a Career Coach Request form located in the Gudiance Office. Ms. Rosier’s hours vary, but you may click here for a current calendar!
York High School Career Coach
Tiffanie Rosier, Career & College Planning & Thomas Nelson Community College firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Coach can help any student with….
- Developing career goals and plans based on post-secondary study exploration (4-year or 2-year college, military, workforce, technical, vocational, and apprenticeships)
- Developing a career plan based on interests, values, and goals
- Administering and interpreting career assessments
- Developing job search skills such as resume writing, interviewing, and networking
- Providing information on financial aid and scholarships
- Assisting with college and other training program applications
- Providing information about local job and volunteer opportunities
- Helping students apply for dual enrollment classes
- Providing information about programs offered through Thomas Nelson Community College, including transfer and guarantees admissions agreements