WELCOME TO QLM ATHLETICS, HOME OF THE PANTHERS
UPDATED FIELD HOCKEY SCHEDULE (See "Fall Sports Newsletter" link above)
To try out students must meet the following qualifications
- Students must be in the 7th or 8th grade
- Students must have passed three out of four core subjects on the most recent report card
- Students must have a VHSL physical form dated no earlier than May 1, 2021
- Students must have the Covid 19 history and clearance form
- Students must have the sports waiver
- Students must have the concussion return to play form
- Students must not have reached the age of 15 on or before the first day of August
- Students must not exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness or have been advised to quarantine due to exposure to a person with COVID-19
For tryouts students will need the following
- Students will need to bring a facemask, towel and a large water bottle filled with water—there will not be water provided
- Students must wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Students must follow the social distancing policy of YCSD.
- Any and all paperwork that needs to be turned in.
- Take their temperature prior to coming to tryouts each day—if a student has a temperature over 100.0 F and/or having signs or symptoms of illness, they should not come to tryouts.
Queens Lake Middle School Athletics
A current VHSL Physical is required for students to be eligible to participate in all athletic activities including conditioning. Refer to the links on this webpage or contact the main office for more information.
YCSD Middle School Athletic Participation Fees
$50.00 per sport, maximum $100.00 a year