Scott Meadows, principal
Queens Lake Middle School is committed to providing a secure, supportive, and positive learning environment in which we expect all students to excel academically and to explore and develop their individual strengths, abilities, and talents. We seek to provide a school climate in which students develop respect for the rights of others and gain the skills they need in order to become productive, contributing members of their society. In order to achieve our mission, we believe that we should.
- foster intellectual curiosity and stimulate students to become lifelong learners
- enable students to think critically, access information, apply what they have learned, and communicate effectively
- promote the academic, artistic, social, and emotional development of all students
- encourage students to accept responsibility for their learning, for their decisions, and for their actions
- promote physical fitness and encourage the development of wellness habits
- cultivate an understanding of the importance of cooperation and teamwork
- encourage an appreciation of diversity
- promote a positive partnership with home and community
Queens Lake Middle School is located just off the scenic Colonial Parkway, near historic Williamsburg. The building was opened in 1966 and renovated in 2004.
Bruton Zone Schools:
Waller Mill Elementary
Queens Lake Middle