YFPE Fall Grants have been cancelled for the 2020-2021 school year. The YFPE Board of Trustees have voted to allocate budgeted funds to support the YCSD with virtual learning initiatives.
Whole School Improvement Grants
Whole School Improvement Grants are designed to provide funds to assist initiatives that are designed to reshape, enhance or improve education for all students at the school site.
Persons Eligible to Apply for Grants
The grants are awarded on a competitive basis and any YCSD teacher, group, para-professional, administrator, or employee may apply.
All eligible proposals must ensure the following:
- No school name, acronym or teacher names on the application.
- submitted only one (1) copy of the Checklist & Certification page and the Cover page.
- submitted nine (9) copies of the application (Pages 4 & 5 only).
- provided an itemized budget that includes the vendor and prices.
- Does not ask the foundation to fund the following: food, clubs, bus transportation, salaries for speakers or substitute teachers, alternative seating or clothing items.
Award of Funds
Grants will be awarded up to $1,900 each, during the fall, on a competitive basis. The number of awards will depend on funds available from The York Foundation for Public Education, Inc.