Kathy Young Memorial Guidance Grant Deadline - October 8, 2021
Congratulations to Eyvette Jones, Rwanda Goolsby, Sharay Cotman, Cory Martin and Barbara Dellavalle for winning the Kathy Yourng Grant for their project "up and Over Every Hurdle Mentorship"
Kathy Young Memorial Guidance Grant- Cancelled for 2020-2021
The Kathy Young Memorial Guidance Grant is in place to support school guidance counselors with additional funds to meet the needs of their students.
Persons Eligible to Apply for Grants
School Counselors any of the 19 YCSD schools may apply, following the fall innovative grant schedule.
All eligible proposals must ensure the following:
- No school name, acronym or teacher names on the application.
- submitted only one (1) copy of the Checklist & Certification page and the Cover page.
- submitted nine (9) copies of the application (Pages 4 & 5 only).
- provided an itemized budget that includes the vendor and prices.
- Does not ask the foundation to fund the following: food, clubs, bus transportation, salaries for speakers or substitute teachers, alternative seating or clothing items.
Award of Funds
Teachers may apply for up to $1,000. The number of awards will depend on funds available from The York Foundation for Public Education, Inc.