Fall Innovative Grant Winners
Information about our Innovative Grants
Fall Innovative Instructional Grants are a means for providing small grants to teachers and other school level professional staff members to encourage innovative, creative approaches that enhance student learning in classroom instruction.
Persons Eligible to Apply for Grants
The grants are awarded on a competitive basis and any YCSD teacher or group may apply.
All eligible proposals must ensure the following:
- No school name, acronym or teacher names on the application.
- submitted only one (1) copy of the Checklist & Certification page and the Cover page.
- submitted nine (9) copies of the application (Pages 4 & 5 only).
- provided an itemized budget that includes the vendor and prices.
- Does not ask the foundation to fund the following: food, clubs, bus transportation, salaries for speakers or substitute teachers, alternative seating or clothing items.
Award of Funds
Teachers may apply for up to $1,000. The number of awards will depend on funds available from The York Foundation for Public Education, Inc.