Welcome Aboard Military Families!
Grafton Middle School welcomes our military families! Did you know over a third of our students are military connected? Each year we register families from other states, countries and school districts to become a part of our Clipper Community. We hope to make your transition to a new school division as smooth as possible. We strive provide our children with quality education in a welcoming, supportive, and friendly environment. Our teachers and staff understand the unique needs of our military students and work with families to make joining a new school a positive experience. We have families from all branches of the military represented in our student population and we are so incredibly thankful for your service!
- When enrolling a new student please complete the new student pre-registration online and then contact Grafton Middle School’s School Counseling Office at 757-898-0560 to complete the registration process.
- Below are helpful links for our military families with very important information for enrolling in the York County School Division and other resources specific to military family support.
Registration Process and New Student Pre-Registration Information
Required Documents for Enrollment
In addition to the documents listed in the link above, it is helpful to provide a copy of your child’s most recent report card to assist us in choosing the courses that are the best fit for your child.
Information for Our Military Families
- Academic Planning and Graduation Requirements for Virginia
- General Information for Military Families
- Additional Parent Resources
- Specialty Programs in York County School Division
- Special Education Resources in York County School Division
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunities for Military Families
- Military One Source
School-Based Military Student Point of Contact
Grafton Middle School
Military School Liaison Officers for York County School Division
Naval Weapons Station
Central Office Point of Contact for School-Based Military Student Support Staff Member and for Military Families
Name: Cheryl Parr
Position: Associate Director of School Administration
School: York County School Division
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org