Senior Superlative Nominations
- Nominate your classmates for senior superlatives at https://tinyurl.com/YHS2020seniors.
- Voting for nominations will close at the end of the day on FRIDAY, 10/11
- Voting among the finalists will take place on paper ballots during homecoming week, with results announced at the HC pep rally on Friday, 10/18.
Senior Homecoming Wall
- We will need lots of help to install the wall on Friday, 10/11 from 2:15-8:00pm. We will have pizza and refreshment for those who help!
Homecoming Dress-up Days
- Help the class earn spirit stick points by dressing up each day during homecoming week!
- Monday: 10/14 – Music Monday
- Tuesday: 10/15 – Grease vs. Greece
- Wednesday: 10/16 – Social Media Day
- Thursday: 10/17 – Class Day
- Friday: 10/18 – Spirit Day
Powderpuff/Homecoming Pep Rallies
- Please support the senior class and your school by attending the powderpuff (Thursday, 10/17) and homecoming (Friday, 10/18) pep rallies during 4th block each of those days. Cheer on your powderpuff team and cheerleaders and help us win points in various competitions.
- All homecoming week, jars for each class will be placed in the cafeteria. Place pennies in the senior class jar to help us earn points, and place silver coins and bills in other classes' jars to subtract points from their scores. The class with the most points will be awarded points toward the homecoming spirit stick.
Powderpuff Football and Cheer
- Football (girls) practice Mondays and Wednesdays on practice field behind school, 2:10-2:45
- Cheer (boys) practice Tuesdays and Thursdays on practice field behind school, 2:10-2:45
- *All participants must return signed permission form to compete
Orange Fieldtrip Cards
- All seniors MUST submit a completed orange fieldtrip card to participate in senior class off-campus trips such as the monument photo, senior breakfast, and the senior elementary school walk.
- All completed cards must obtain parent/guardian signatures (2), a student signature, and emergency contact phone number
- Cards were distributed through government classes; if you do not have a regular government class, see Mr. Conrad in Room 503
- On the last (school) Friday of each month, seniors are encouraged to dress their best.
Senior Class Meeting (10/31/19)
- Thursday, October 31st during 2AB in the auditorium
- Hear from the Herff-Jones representative about how to order caps, gowns, and other graduation items