- Friday, June 14th
- Arrive by 6:00pm
- Please consider leaving phone and belongings with a friend or relative; otherwise they will be bagged and available after the ceremony.
- See Graduation Procedures in File Library to right for parking info, procedures, etc. as reviewed at graduation practice.
YHS Graduation Dress Code
- Dark-colored dress pants (black, navy, or gray – no khakis)
- Light-colored dress shirt
- Dress shoes and dark socks (no sneakers, boat shoes, or work shoes)
- No hats
- Dress or skirt & blouse (does NOT have to be white) - OR- dark colored dress pants
- Dresses & skirts should be short enough not to hang below gown (no maxi dresses)
- Black, navy, or nude shoes (no flip-flops, gladiator sandals, or boots)
- Make sure you are able to comfortably walk in them
- Appropriate jewelry
*All outfits must meet the YHS standard dress code.
*At graduation, pockets must be empty (also no purses). Phones should be left in cars or with family; otherwise they will be bagged and available after the ceremony.