Congratulations to Girls Varsity Basketball for their 68-28 win over Bruton!
Wrestling defeated Smithfield for the first time in 17 years! Great job!
Way to go Varsity and JV Boys Basketball for defeating New Kent!
Congratulations to our Athletes for the month of January:
• Meagan Turner in Swimming
• DJ Uribes in Wrestling
Ms. Majka and Mrs. Pitchford would like to say thank you and congratulations to the following students who competed at the District Leadership Conference this week and represented Tabb DECA.Fourth place overall winners:
First place overall winners, who qualify to move on to States:
• Briana Macias - Apparel & Accessories
• Tanner Wells – Business Services
• Madison Ryan – Entrepreneurship
• Zoey Ackermann – Marketing Communications
• Alayna Knapp – Restaurant (Full Service)
• Calvin Neiman – Principles of Business Management & Administration
Second place overall winners:
• Hanna Dawson – Sports & Entertainment Marketing
• Peyton Thomas – Food Marketing
• Elena Lavigne – Human Resources
• Jared Kensick – Principles of Marketing
• Camille Fulton – Principles of Hospitality & Tourism
Third place overall winners:
• Austin Brockington – Automotive Services
• Mari Khyat – Hotel/Lodging Management
• Adara Malbon – Human Resources
• Austyn Hall – Quick Serve Restaurant
• Zanyiah Hill-Milling – Retail Merchandising
• Kenzey Beshai – Restaurant (Full Service)
• Lavina Anthony – Apparel & Accessories
• Gabby Mendez – Food Marketing
• Alana Wright – Retail Merchandising
• Josh Firman – Sports & Entertainment Marketing
Celebrate your senior in style by purchasing a Senior Yearbook Ad in the 2020 Bengal Yearbook. Submit your positive, funny, inspiring, hopeful, and sentimental messages along with your favorite pictures of your grad to The Yearbook Company with this order form. Baby pictures are highly encouraged. The deadline to submit a senior ad order is February 6th. Questions? Please call The Yearbook Company directly at 757-774-7129.
The safety of the school environment where your children spend much of their day is our top priority. We work in partnership with national, state, and local safety officials - police, fire, emergency medical services, and public health - in order to ensure our schools are well prepared for an emergency.