- Congratulations to Mrs. Milne and the cast and crew of “Mamma Mia” for 3 outstanding performances! It was truly a great show!!!
- Our Career Fair was such a valuable experience for our students! Thanks to Mrs. Majka and Mrs. Pitchford for organizing it!
- Congratulations to our NJROTC program for winning a Unit Achievement Streamer!
- Boys and Girls Tennis both defeated Colonial Heights and Warhill!
- Varsity Baseball had shut-out victories over Denbigh and Jamestown.
- Varsity Softball had a big win over Jamestown 10-0.
- Boys Track finished in 2nd place at the BRD meet. Jalen Jackson and EJ Bell both won gold medals in their events.
- MacKenzie Gardner won the 800m at the meet to help the girls team finish 4th.
- Congratulations to all of the Daily Press All-Stars for winter sports:
- Zach Coldsnow – Boys Indoor Track
- MacKenzie Gardner – Girls Indoor Track
- Tristan Harrison – Girls Swim
- Nick Talati – Boys Swim
- Nick Thomas – Boys Basketball
- Congratulations to Abbie Overbay, our April Art Student of the month!