Overdue notices will be printed every Monday and given to English teachers.
- Students will not be charged overdue fines; however, they will NOT be allowed to check out books until overdue books are either returned or paid for.
- Students will receive two notices at school.
- If the book is not returned after the second notice, parents will receive a phone call.
- If the book is not returned after the phone call, parents will receive a letter informing them of the cost of the book.
- Students will be required to pay for books that are one month overdue.
- If the book is found and returned within 30 days, a refund will be given.
- After 30 days, students will not receive a refund.