Check Out and Return
Check Out Procedure
- Students will visit the library every two weeks with their English teachers.
- If students finish books before their scheduled library day, they may certainly come to the library before that day to return the books and check out other ones. They may come at any time during the day as long as they have a pass from a teacher.
- Students check out books using their agenda barcode or student ID card.
- Students may return books on the way to and from the bus; to and from lunch; and between classes without a pass.
- Books MUST be placed in the book drop at the circulation desk. Students should NOT place books on the counter when returning them.
- Books may be renewed as long as there no 'HOLDS' on the books.
- Books may be reserved at the circulation desk.
Check Out Period
- Three books may be checked out at a time.
- Books are checked out for a two week period.
Reference books may not be checked out, but the library staff will copy pages for students.