Early Dismissal Bell Schedule: June 16 & 17
· Free breakfast and lunch has been extended through September 30, 2021.
· Wednesday, March 31 a 14 day meal bag will be provided to families at meal distribution. Meal distribution will resume on Wednesday, April 14
Meal Distribution Day Change
Starting Wednesday, January 6, we will shift to a once a week meal distribution process. From now through the end of the year, we will distribute student meals on Wednesdays from 4:00-6:00pm. Pick up locations remain at Queens Lake Middle, Grafton Middle/High, Tabb High and York High. Meal delivery will also shift to once a week on Wednesday
Reminders to parents:
Arrival and Dismissal
ALL AM DROP OFF & PM PICK UP TRAFFIC MUST USE THE ENTRANCE ACROSS FROM KINGS VILLA ONLY. DO NOT TURN IN AT THE ENTRANCE CLOSEST TO RT. 134.
Due to the large amounts of vehicle traffic before and after school, please do not leave a large gap between you and the vehicle in front of you. We need to get as many vehicles off from Yorktown Road as possible.
AM drop off
· Students cannot get out of their vehicles in the parking lots, only when their car is in front of the school building.
· Make sure that your student(s) are ready to unload from your vehicle before you pull up to the front drop-off area. This will make traffic flow so much more efficiently.
· No vehicle traffic, other than buses, may drive in the bus lot area from 2:30-3:00 pm on student school days.
· We will be permitting two cars in front of the crosswalk and two cars at the end of the line behind the crosswalk when dismissing, our goal is to add 10 or 11 cars for pick-up.