- Congrats to our Girls and Boys Basketball Team for defeating Warhill this week!! The Boys also defeated Poquoson Friday night!!
- Congratulations to our Swim team performing so well on Saturday! Boys defeated York, Poquoson, and New Kent & Girls defeated Poquoson and New Kent!
- Our Wrestling Team had a great weekend. They placed 10th out of 25 teams
- The Junior Class put together a magical night for their Junior Prom. Thank you for all of your hard work!!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR REFLECTIONS WINNERS!
The PTSA Reflections program has once again highlighted the extraordinarily talented students of Tabb High School! Thank you to all of the amazing Tigers who participated and artistically explored the boundaries of this year’s theme, "I Will Change the World By…”.
Congratulations to all our winners! Each is listed below with their grade and category. Our 1st Place Winners have now had their entries submitted to compete at the York County School District level!
**1st Place - Award of Outstanding Interpretation**
Claire Pittman, 12th - Dance Choreography
Charlie Kirchmaier, 9th - Film Production
Valentina Crespo, 10th - Literature
Olivia Chang, 12th - Music Composition
Adrian Ryan, 11th - Photography
Sara Fernandez, 10th - Visual Arts
**2nd Place - Award of Excellence**
Lauren Applegate, 10th - Dance Choreography
Allison Calhoon, 10th - Literature
Shayne Ryan, 9th - Photography
**3rd Place - Award of Merit**
Janie Qing, 9th - Literature
Thank you to our superb panel of judges for this year too! You can already begin coming up with ideas for next year’s Reflections Contest! The theme for the 2022-2023 school year is, “Show Your Voice!”.