What do I need to do to Register my child?
Follow the link above to start pre-registration process.
Once complete, contact the registrar to set-up an appointment: Mrs. Angela Gentry at 898-0560
You will need the following information when you arrive at Grafton Middle School:
- Certified Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization record (Tdap required for incoming 7th graders; complete Hepatitis B series mandatory for all grades)
- Proof of residency (most recent utility bill, builder's lease/contract)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of last report card or unofficial transcript
- Previous school records
Parents of students relocating should notify the School Counseling Office as soon as possible. Requests for records should be made to Mrs. Gentry, GMS Registrar. Records will not be available without prior notice of 48 hours. In order for transcripts to be considered official, they must be mailed directly from the school.
For more information, please contact the GMS Guidance Registrar, Mrs. Angela Gentry at 898-0560.