• Asthma at School

    If a student needs to keep an inhaler or rescue inhaler in the clinic, parents are advised to have their pediatrician fill out the Asthma Action Plan Form. In addition, parents must fill out a Medication Authorization Form when the medication is brought into the clinic.
    Please be advised that all medication must be in it's original, unopened container or box.