MES students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade are invited to join the Makerspace Club. Each month students will participate in a different STEM challenge. Challenges will include building with Legos, creating inventions with recycled materials, and programming robots. The club will meet on the second Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted.
- Makerspace Club meets from 7:45-8:25. No late students will be allowed to participate.
- Parents must park their cars and walk students up to the building.
- Students should be in good academic and behavioral standing.
- Students do not have to attend every meeting, but they must have a signed permission slip on file in order to participate. We encourage consistent participation.
- The first 25 students to turn in signed permission slips will be invited to join. Students who turn in permission slips after that date will be put on a waiting list.
- Direct any questions to the club sponsors, Ms. Moses (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Fike (email@example.com).
The division is seeking your input as we move forward with the development of the 2023-24 school year calendar. All families, staff and students are invited to participate in a brief survey to help guide the committee's work. This survey is available online through January 18.