For parents of current 5th grade students who will be attending Yorktown Middle School next year in 2020-2021:
- Registration brochure goes home to parents of rising YMS 6th graders by Wednesday, January 22.
- YMS Parent University will be on February 5th at 5:30PM in the Yorktown Middle School Auditorium.
- Registration forms should be returned by Wednesday, February 12.
For parents of current 5th grade students who will be attending Grafton Middle School next year in 2020-2021:
- Week of February 3-7- Students will bring home Registration Forms
- Wednesday, February 19th –
Rising 6th Grade Course Planning Information Night
- 6-7p.m.- Grafton Complex Auditorium
- *Snow/weather date is Wednesday, February 26th
- Friday February 28th- Deadline for Registration Forms to be returned to 5th grade teachers.
**More information to come regarding Rising 6th student orientation.
Students should be responsible for showing their parent their agenda or folder each night. Students should be engaged in reading for pleasure each day. Students should study when a test or quiz is approaching. Students should engage in authentic reading and writing opportunities often.
100% I.D. check for all school visitors. All visitors must enter through the main entrance of the school or building and report directly to the front office. Visitors will be required to have a valid state-issued I.D. be cleared through the electronic visitor security system.